Orders & Refunds Policy
This Policy must be read with the Site Terms.
By placing an order for the Product, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by the Site Terms and this Policy.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- Any price offers or discounts given by the Company will only be valid for the period stated on the offer or advertisement
- We reserve the right to reject any sale for any reason, including without limitation for a misprint in the price offer or shipping costs
- You acknowledge that the market for rapid antigen test kits is volatile and that prices may be adjusted without notice in response to variant outbreaks, supply chain constraints and consumer demand. Price changes may occur from time to time, and are not grounds for partial refunds.
- Currently we are offering shipping to Canadian provinces and territories
- Depending on your delivery address and preferred shipping method, shipping costs may vary and will displayed during checkout
- An estimated delivery date may be provided with your order. Please keep in mind that this date is an estimate only and your order may be delayed due to a number of reasons including, but not limited to, weather, supply line interruptions, shortage of product, and any delays experienced by the carrier
- If your estimated delivery time has elapsed, please allow a few extra days for your order to be delivered (especially during busy times). Our delivery partners are always doing their best to get your order to you. If your order does not arrive, please let us know within 30 days of the date by which your order should have been delivered and we will do our best to assist you
- No insurance is provided on the Products during delivery
- Due to health and safety concerns, once the Products have been shipped, they cannot be returned or refunded.
- These items are non-refundable, non-returnable and are FINAL SALE
- The Products being offered by us may change or be discontinued at any time
- The Product may differ slightly from how they are depicted in any illustrations, photography or descriptions on this Site
- We will deliver Products that have similar characteristics to the Products ordered, but minor changes between what is delivered and what is described online is possible.
- We may ship Products with minor changes, provided that the delivered product will have materially the same functionality, performance and characteristics of the ordered Products.
- You are solely responsible for the use or misuse of the Products you order. You agree to use the Products in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. You waive and release the Company from any claim, suit, expense, or liability that arises from or is in any way related to your use, misuse, or failure to use the products in the prescribed manner.
- If you have any concerns, we advise you to consult with your provincial and local health care authorities for POC guidelines for rapid testing use